English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 20m | 314 MB
Build a strong programming foundation with the popular Python language
Whether if you're new to programming or an experienced developer, it's simple and easy to learn and use Python. Programming Concepts in Python opens the door to a career in programming, becoming a commercial application developer, or to using programming to support your existing career.
This course teaches the viewer Python in an engaging, friendly, example-driven way. In this course, we cover computer programming using Python. We start by running a "Hello World" program, followed by the discussion of fundamentals, such as common data structures, working with strings, and program flow controls. Later, we focus on writing modular and reusable code, using functions.
After getting familiar with the basic concepts, we delve further by covering Object Oriented Programming, errors and exception handling, and working with files. We also discuss Python standard libraries and external libraries. Finally, we provide future directions and next steps for avid learners keen to take their skills to the next level.
By the end of this course the audience will be able to write Python programs and scripts that perform most of their daily tasks—including reading a list of strings, separating values by a specific delimiter, removing duplicates, and more. By the end of the course, the viewer should be able to do everything expected of a novice Python programmer.
A comprehensive guide to programming concepts in Python. You will learn Python in an engaging, friendly, example-driven way.
What You Will Learn
- Identify how to create a Hello World program with Python.
- Recognize the different methods of using quotes to contain your text in the print function.
- Read, write, and run your first Python programs
- Master how to write your own functions, to sum up, useful work
- Recognize how to create variables and manipulate them using functions
- Discover how to create and use functions
- Learn to write more readable, modular and reusable programs.
- Discover how looping lets you do a great amount of work with a little bit of code.
- Explore how to create user input
- Identify how to use the print() function to display text
Introduction to Python
1 The Course Overview
2 Basics of Python
3 Basic Python Syntax
4 Variables and Data Types
5 Reading from and Writing to the Console
6 Working with Strings
Conditions, Flow Control, and Loops
11 Conditional Statements
12 For Loops
13 While Loops
14 Continue, Break, and Pass
Functions and Modular Programming
15 Creating Functions
16 Passing Parameters and Returning Values
17 Calling Functions