English | 2015 | ISBN: 1849698221 | 102 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
This book covers several projects that you can build using LabVIEW and Arduino. You will learn how to use LabVIEW to control your Arduino projects simply by dragging and dropping blocks in LabVIEW.
The book starts with some basic projects that you will create in order to learn how to interface LabVIEW and Arduino. For example, you will learn how to control a motor from the LabVIEW interface. Then, the book dives into more complex projects, such as building a weather measurement station, making a simple alarm system, and controlling a mobile robot wirelessly via LabVIEW.
Going through the projects of this book will allow you to automate your Arduino projects without writing a single line of code, therefore creating complex projects in little time.
What You Will Learn
- Install LabVIEW and set it up to interface with Arduino
- Automate your Arduino projects with LabVIEW via a USB cable or XBee
- Control a servo motor and a smart power switch from LabVIEW
- Make a simple weather measurement station using Arduino and LabVIEW
- Build a simple wireless alarm system
- Manoeuvre an Arduino-based robot wirelessly via LabVIEW
- Collect feedback from the robot sensors using Arduino and LabVIEW