English | 2019 | ISBN: 1838555276 | 520 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 107 MB
Become a Professional Cloud Architect by exploring essential concepts, tools, and services in GCP and working through tests designed to help you get certified
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one of the leading cloud service suites and offers solutions for storage, analytics, big data, machine learning, and application development. It features an array of services that can help organizations to get the best out of their infrastructure. This comprehensive guide covers a variety of topics specific to Google’s Professional Cloud Architect official exam syllabus and guides you in using the right methods for effective use of GCP services.
You’ll start by exploring GCP, understanding the benefits of becoming a certified architect, and learning how to register for the exam. You’ll then delve into the core services that GCP offers such as computing, storage, and security. As you advance, this GCP book will help you get up to speed with methods to scale and automate your cloud infrastructure and delve into containers and services. In the concluding chapters, you’ll discover security best practices and even gain insights into designing applications with GCP services and monitoring your infrastructure as a GCP architect.
By the end of this book, you will be well versed in all the topics required to pass Google’s Professional Cloud Architect exam and use GCP services effectively.
What you will learn
- Manage your GCP infrastructure with Google Cloud management options such as CloudShell and SDK
- Understand the use cases for different storage options
- Design a solution with security and compliance in mind
- Monitor GCP compute options
- Discover machine learning and the different machine learning models offered by GCP
- Understand what services need to be used when planning and designing your architecture