English | 2019 | ISBN: 978-1493217953 | 1010 Pages | PDF | 25 MB
Allocate your materials, personnel, and machinery with SAP S/4HANA! This comprehensive guide will show you how to configure production planning in SAP S/4HANA for discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing. Then run those processes using step-by-step instructions. Master production workflows, like batch management, S&OP, demand management, and MRP. With industry examples throughout, this guide is your one-stop shop for PP with SAP S/4HANA!
- Implement production planning for discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing with SAP S/4HANA
- Configure and run MRP, batch management, capacity planning, and more
- Analyze your data with standard analytics and SAP Fiori apps
Set up the master data your system needs to run its production planning processes, regardless of manufacturing type. Learn how to define BOM usage, production versions, work centers, and more.
Master the production planning tools: batch management, S&OP, demand management, MRP (including the new demand-driven MRP!), long-term planning, and capacity requirements planning.
Monitoring and Optimization
Evaluate your key production planning metrics and ensure you re meeting your company-wide KPIs. Set up the Early Warning System to flag potential disruptions to your supply chain.
- Discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing
- Batch management
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Demand management
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Long-term planning (LTP)
- Capacity requirements planning (CRP)
- Early Warning System (EWS)
- Reporting and analysis