English | 2015 | ISBN: 1484215999 | 504 Pages | PDF | 31 MB
Vohra discusses using Java EE frameworks Kundera and Spring Data with MongoDB. You learn the nuts and bolts of migrating data from other NoSQL databases (Apache Cassandra and Couchbase) and from relational databases (Oracle Database). And, because NoSQL databases are commonly used with the Hadoop ecosystem, the book also covers using MongoDB with Apache Hive. Each chapter includes details about the software you need and hands on examples of working with MongoDB and these technologies so you know exactly what to do, whatever your MongoDB implementation requires.
What you’ll learn
- How to use a Java client and Mongo shell
- How to use MongoDB with PHP, Ruby, and Node.js
- How to migrate Apache Cassandra tables to MongoDB documents, migrate from Couchbase to MongoDB, and transfer data between Oracle and MongoDB
- How to use Kundera and Spring Data with MongoDB
- How to load MongoDB data into Oracle Database and integrate MongoDB with Oracle Database in Oracle Data Integrator
The target audience of the book is NoSQL database developers. Target audience includes Java, PHP and Ruby developers. The book is suitable for an intermediate level course in NoSQL database.