English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788398787 | 403 Pages | EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 | 16 MB
Develop applications for the real world with a thorough software testing approach
Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a methodology that helps you to write as little as code as possible to satisfy software requirements, and ensures that what you’ve written does what it’s supposed to do. If you’re looking for a practical resource on Test-Driven Development this is the book for you. You’ve found a practical end-to-end guide that will help you implement Test-Driven Techniques for your software development projects.
By the end of the book, you’ll have all the TDD skills you’ll need and you’ll be able to re-enter the world as a TDD expert!
What You Will Learn
- The core concepts of TDD
- Writing proper Unit Tests and testable code for your application
- Using different types of test double such as stubs, spies, and mocks
- Growing an application guided by tests
- Exploring new developments on a green-field application
- Mitigating the problems associated with writing tests for legacy applications
- Modifying a legacy application to make it testable