English | 2017 | ISBN: 978-1786461995 | 266 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 25 MB
Transform the way you develop and launch new products for the customers by leveraging OneOps
Walmart’s OneOps is an open source DevOps platform that is used for cloud and application lifecycle management. It can manage critical and complex application workload on any multi cloud-based infrastructure and revolutionizes the way administrators, developers, and engineers develop and launch new products.
This practical book focuses on real-life cases and hands-on scenarios to develop, launch, and test your applications faster, so you can implement the DevOps process using OneOps.
You will be exposed to the fundamental aspects of OneOps starting with installing, deploying, and configuring OneOps in a test environment, which will also come in handy later for development and debugging. You will also learn about design and architecture, and work through steps to perform enterprise level deployment. You will understand the initial setup of OneOps such as creating organization, teams, and access management. Finally, you will be taught how to configure, repair, scale, and extend applications across various cloud platforms.
What you will learn
- Learn how to install OneOps
- Configure OneOps, including customizing your organizations, teams and clouds
- Work through practical deployment scenarios
- Understand OneOps architecture and individual components like Circuit and Display
- Build custom components and add unsupported clouds programmatically to OneOps
- Extend OneOps by calling the REST API