English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-9389898064 | 360 Pages | EPUB | 16 MB
Solve business problems with data-driven techniques and easy-to-follow Python examples
- Essential coverage on statistics and data science techniques.
- Exposure to Jupyter, PyCharm, and use of GitHub.
- Real use-cases, best practices, and smart techniques on the use of data science for data applications.
This book begins with an introduction to Data Science followed by the Python concepts. The readers will understand how to interact with various database and Statistics concepts with their Python implementations. You will learn how to import various types of data in Python, which is the first step of the data analysis process. Once you become comfortable with data importing, you will clean the dataset and after that will gain an understanding about various visualization charts. This book focuses on how to apply feature engineering techniques to make your data more valuable to an algorithm. The readers will get to know various Machine Learning Algorithms, concepts, Time Series data, and a few real-world case studies. This book also presents some best practices that will help you to be industry-ready.
This book focuses on how to practice data science techniques while learning their concepts using Python and Jupyter. This book is a complete answer to the most common question that how can you get started with Data Science instead of explaining Mathematics and Statistics behind the Machine Learning Algorithms.
What you will learn
- Rapid understanding of Python concepts for data science applications.
- Understand and practice how to run data analysis with data science techniques and algorithms.
- Learn feature engineering, dealing with different datasets, and most trending machine learning algorithms.
- Become self-sufficient to perform data science tasks with the best tools and techniques.