English | 2020 | ISBN: 1484260708 | 516 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 41 MB
Learn to use one of the most popular CSS frameworks and build mobile-friendly web pages. Used for numerous websites and applications, Bootstrap is a key tool for modern web development.
You will explore the grid system and then be introduced to the power of Bootstrap in practical projects. You’ll make navigation bars, use themes and styling, create and manipulate cover pages, admin dashboards, forms, and modal dialogs. You’ll learn to use Scrollspy and create tooltips and popovers.
Today’s web is responsive and Bootstrap continues to be at the forefront with web professionals. Learn by doing with Practical Bootstrap today.
What You Will Learn
- Review how the grid system applies to Bootstrap
- Create stunning cover pages that encompass a large background image
- Build an admin dashboard page that changes its layout according to a device’s display width
- Work with the modal HTML markup and its main parts
- Add scroll spying functionality to your long-content pages
- Adjust the offset and activation point of the scroll sections