This is your complete guide to less-code and no-code theories, along with practical application of Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps.
The book covers topics including the configurations, customizations, and enhancements in Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps. You will start by learning Microsoft Dataverse concepts followed by Microsoft Canvas Apps, model-driven apps, and PowerApps Portals. You will understand how to work with Power Virtual Agent, Power BI, and Power Automate, and how to use AI in Power Apps. The book provides important integration concepts for Power Apps, Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps, and Microsoft Azure. You will know how to customize Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps and Power Apps using OOTB capabilities.
After reading this book, you will understand how Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps can be used, configured, and customized for your business needs using customer data. You will be able to increase efficiency in customer data management and cloud app integrations.
What You Will Learn
- Get up to speed on the Power platform echo-system and Dynamics 365 architecture
- Work with Dataverse
- Understand the Power platform building blocks
- Select Power Apps to manage customer data
- Configure and customize Power Apps
- Design robust cloud flows
- Integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Apps
- Understand the core apps in Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
- Use AI in Power Apps