English | 2013 | ISBN: 1430260319 | 511 Pages | True PDF +code | 10 MB
PHP Objects Patterns and Practice, Fourth Edition is revised and updated throughout.
The book begins by covering PHP’s object-oriented features. It introduces key topics including class declaration, inheritance, reflection and much more. These provide the fundamentals of the PHP’s support for objects. It also introduces some principles of design.
This edition introduces new object relevant features such as traits, reflection extension additions, callable type hinting, improvements to exception handling, and many smaller language enhancements.
– Learn to work with object fundamentals: writing classes and methods, instantiating objects, creating powerful class hierarchies using inheritance
– Master advanced object-oriented features, including static methods and properties, managing error conditions with exceptions, and creating abstract classes and interfaces.
– Understand and use design principles to deploy objects and classes effectively in your projects.
– Learn about design patterns, their purpose, structure and the underlying principles that govern them.
– Discover a set of powerful patterns that you can deploy in your own projects
– Learn about the tools and practices that can guarantee a successful project including unit testing; version control, build, installation and package management; and continuous integration.