English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 3m | 501 MB
PHP is a popular programming language that you can use to write simple code for web pages. If you have been using HTML to develop websites, learning PHP will allow you to create dynamic pages. In this course, learn the fundamentals of PHP. Kevin Skoglund covers concepts such as how to embed PHP code into an HTML page, and reviews the basic PHP data types such as strings and arrays. He also covers the different control structures in PHP, how to work with built-in PHP functions, and how to define your own custom functions.
- What is PHP?
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Inserting code comments
- Variables, strings, arrays, and Booleans
- If, else, and elseif statements
- While and for loops
- User-defined functions
- Function arguments and return values
- Debugging and troubleshooting