English | 2019 | ISBN: 1484249550 | 263 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
This condensed code and syntax reference book presents the Perl scripting language in a well-organized format designed to be used time and again. It contains an easy-to-read and use guide to Perl 6 for software application development.
Using this book will give you a feel for the language, as well as an introduction to the different features (such as object-oriented programming) that make Perl 6 such a unique language. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. Perl 6 Quick Syntax Reference is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any developer new to Perl 6.
What You Will Learn
- Use Perl 6 expressions and operators
- Work with Perl 6 data access and persistent data
- Process complex data structures available in Perl 6
- Work with functions, modules, and more
- Use Perl 6 classes, roles, and traits
- Take advantage of regular expressions and grammars using Perl 6
- Use the Unicode standard to its full extent in your scripts