English | 2017 | ISBN: 1787126138 | 248 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 61 MB
Learn the art of building a low-cost, portable hacking arsenal using Raspberry Pi 3 and Kali Linux 2
We will be leveraging the latest credit-card sized Raspberry Pi 3 and teach you how to create a portable, low cost hacking tool using Kali Linux 2.
This book will start with installing and tuning Kali Linux 2 on Raspberry Pi 3 so that you can get started with penetration testing. You will be exposed to various network security scenarios like wireless security, scanning network packets in order to detect any issues in the network along with capturing sensitive data. You will also learn to plan and perform various attacks like man-in-the-middle, password cracking, bypassing SSL encryption, compromising systems using various toolkits and many more. Finally, this book will teach you how to bypass security defenses, turn your Pi 3 into a honeypot along with developing a command and control system to manage remotely placed Raspberry Pi 3.
By the end of the book, you will be able to turn Raspberry Pi 3 into a hacking arsenal to leverage the most popular open source toolkit, Kali Linux 2.
What you will learn
- Install and tune Kali Linux 2 on a Raspberry Pi 3 for hacking
- Learn how to manage and monitor the Raspberry Pi for remote hacking scenarios
- Learn how to store and offload pentest data from the Raspberry Pi 3
- Plan and perform man-in-the-middle attacks and bypass advanced encryption techniques
- Compromise systems using various exploits and tools using Kali Linux 2
- Bypass security defenses and remove data off a target network
- Develop a command and control system to manage remotely placed Raspberry Pis
- Turn a Raspberry Pi 3 into a honeypot to capture sensitive information
If you are a computer enthusiast who wants to learn advanced hacking techniques using the Raspberry Pi 3 as your pentesting toolbox, then this book is for you. Prior knowledge of networking and Linux would be an advantage.