English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 6 Hours | Lec: 66 | 0.98 GB
By the end of this course:
- You'll have the skills to setup and deploy to production your own instance of Parse using the popular hosting platform called Heroku.
- You’ll know how to interact with the database system, how to define tables & columns, insert data and perform queries.
- You will learn how to quickly implement feature like signup, login, forget password and even reset password.
- As well as how to secure your application and data with the different mechanisms parse makes available to you, including class level permissioning, ACLs and role based permissioning.
- You'll also have step by step instructions for how to how to release your parse application to production.
- How this course is structured
This course follows a strategy of theory & practice.
It's not just a series of videos of me talking but a combination of lectures & practical exercises designed to cement your knowledge as you go along.
Each section is about 1hr long and split about 60% lectures and 40% a practical exercise for you to complete.
- How to setup and run parse server.
- Define a Database Schema
- Perform Database Queries,
- Including the new “Live Queries” feature which lets you built real-time apps! For example a chat application!
- How to authenticate & authorise users
- Upload Files
- Implement Geolocation functionality.
- Write Server Side Cloud Code
- Host a basic website alongside your parse sever
- Release it to Production