English | 2019 | ISBN: 1260120875 | 352 Pages | PDF | 74 MB
Quickly Get Up and Running on Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
Quickly install, configure, and start using Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service with the hands-on information contained in this comprehensive Oracle Press guide. Designed for easy learning, the book features real-world examples, detailed illustrations, and step-by-step instructions. Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service: A Beginner’s Guide walks you through the basics and shows you how to provision, create, and deploy databases.
Basic system administration tasks, including data backup and recovery, software patching, and system updating, are clearly explained. Advanced monitoring and data compression techniques are also covered.
Inside, you’ll discover how to:
- Set up and configure Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Navigate the user interface
- Work with tooling and CLIs
- Deploy smart scans and storage indexes
- Employ the latest compression techniques
- Handle Oracle Exadata resource management
- Administer Oracle Exadata Smart Flash Cache
- Manage and monitor your Oracle Exadata Cloud Service
- Migrate to Oracle Exadata Cloud Service