English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1803235288 | 458 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 51 MB
Discover best practices for designing and scaling robust OpenShift clusters’ architecture for different workloads
Manage multiple clusters on-premise or in the cloud using multi-cluster management tools to keep them secure and compliant
Implement multi-cluster CI/CD on OpenShift using GitOps
- Discover best practices to design robust OpenShift architecture and scale them to different workloads
- Understand the minimal collection of topics you should consider in your container security strategy
- Implement multi-cluster CI/CD on OpenShift using GitOps
For IT professionals working with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, the key to maximizing efficiency is understanding the powerful and resilient options to maintain the software development platform with minimal effort. OpenShift Multi-Cluster Management Handbook is a deep dive into the technology, containing knowledge essential for anyone who wants to work with OpenShift.
This book starts by covering the architectural concepts and definitions necessary for deploying OpenShift clusters. It then takes you through designing Red Hat OpenShift for hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure, showing you different approaches for multiple environments (from on-premises to cloud providers). As you advance, you’ll learn container security strategies to protect pipelines, data, and infrastructure on each layer. You’ll also discover tips for critical decision making once you understand the importance of designing a comprehensive project considering all aspects of an architecture that will allow the solution to scale as your application requires.
By the end of this OpenShift book, you’ll know how to design a comprehensive Red Hat OpenShift cluster architecture, deploy it, and effectively manage your enterprise-grade clusters and other critical components using tools in OpenShift Plus.
What you will learn
- Understand the important aspects of OpenShift cluster architecture
- Design your infrastructure to run across hybrid clouds
- Define the best strategy for multitenancy on OpenShift
- Discover efficient troubleshooting strategies with OpenShift
- Build and deploy your applications using OpenShift Pipelines (Tekton)
- Work with ArgoCD to deploy your applications using GitOps practices
- Monitor your clusters’ security using Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security
Resolve the captcha to access the links!