English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 05m | 376 MB
See the world as never before with the power of OpenCV
OpenCV is a grand collection of image processing functions and computer vision algorithms. Not only is it open source, it also supports many programming platforms and is fast enough for many real-time applications.
This course is designed in an unconventional way to help you get started with OpenCV 4 in an easy and creative manner. Taking inspiration from the world of spies, this video course will add a spark of adventure and computer vision to your daily routine.
You’ll embark on this course tasked with finding out how many gadgets you can integrate and, with this handy library, you’ll build cool exciting out-of-the-box projects!
By the end of this course, you will be confident enough as a Secret Agent to develop computer vision applications never seen before in the real world, taking your lead from James Bond and the Mission Impossible franchise.
This course is designed to give the viewer hands-on experience in building some real-world applications; he/she will understand the key concepts of image processing and deep learning in a step- by -step way.
What You Will Learn
- Key image processing techniques such as edge detection, dilation, and more.
- Build a deep learning-based image classifier to classify various images using the GoogleNet and ImageNet datasets
- Implement real-time object detection using the single-shot detection method
- Build a real-time face detector using single-shot detection and ResNets
- Track multiple objects in a video
- Detect cars nearby, estimate how far away they are, and alert the driver