English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 8h 09m | 1.26 GB
Build a Randomized Quiz App with Timer – Front End Web App Development – Hands-on training – Build app from scratch
The author has made this course as easy to understand as possible. She has structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I’ll explain how the app works, it’s various features and what we’ll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: We’ll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our app, devoid any colors or design elements.
Final section: Finally, We’ll give you some ideas on how to improve/enhance the app further and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how object-oriented programming works in building real-world applications
- Build a fully featured timer for your quiz
- Build a colored answer tracker for your quiz
- Know how front end web app development works by building this project
- Improve your logical problem-solving skills
- Create step by step algorithms for projects before turning them into codes
- Improve your front end design and development skills
- Create HTML5 skeletons of web applications
- Design web applications with various CSS styling concepts