English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788622073 | 394 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 65 MB
Leverage Office 365 to increase your organization’s efficiency by managing users, domains, licenses, and much more in your organization with most powerful subscription software.
Office 365 is suite of advanced collaboration tools used by many well known organizations and their system administrators.
This book starts with an introduction to Office 365 and its basic fundamentals. Then we move towards workload management and deployment. You will delve into identities, authentications, and managing office 365. We also cover concepts such as collaboration with Microsoft teams and tools such as Delve and Skype for collaboration. Towards the end of the book, you’ll master monitoring and security concepts.
By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience working with Office 365 and its collaboration tools and services
What you will learn
- Learn how to implement Office 365 from scratch and how to use best practices to be a successful Office 365 professional
- Understand Microsoft productivity services to take your organization or business to the next level by increasing productivity.
- Learn how workloads and applications interact and integrate with each other
- Learn to manage Skype for Business Online
- Get support and monitor service health with Office 365
- Manage and administer identities and groups efficiently