English | 2020 | ISBN: 978-1800200319 | 784 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 62 MB
With over 200 recipes covering real-world examples, take your Odoo development skills to the next level and solve complex business problems using this guide
With its latest iteration, the powerful Odoo framework released a wide variety of features for rapid application development. This updated Odoo development cookbook will help you explore the new features in Odoo 14 and learn how to use them to develop Odoo applications from scratch. You’ll learn about the new website concepts in Odoo 14 and get a glimpse of Odoo’s new web-client framework, the Odoo Web Library (OWL).
By the end of the book, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to build impressive Odoo applications and you’ll be well versed in development best practices that will come in handy when working with the Odoo framework.
What you will learn
- Build beautiful websites with Odoo CMS using dynamic building blocks
- Get to grips with advanced concepts such as caching, prefetching, debugging
- Connect and access any object in Odoo via Remote Procedure Calls (RPC)
- Manage, deploy, and test an Odoo instance with Odoo.sh
- Configure IoT Box to add and upgrade Point of Sale (POS) hardware
- Find out how to implement in-app purchase services