English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 35m | 500 MB
Write efficient and resilient Node.js applications using industry-standard software design patterns
When writing Node.js applications, it’s absolutely imperative that we employ battle-tested guidelines that can help us write efficient and resilient code. These guidelines are known as design patterns. Design patterns are an important part of software development and are a proven way of solving a given problem.
By implementing design patterns, you can write code that is crafted for efficiency and reusability and is resilient against errors and typical pitfalls that result from poorly written code.
This course follows a hands-on learning style with step-by-step instructions on implementing standard design patterns in Node.js applications. Every lecture approaches a design pattern and explains its purpose and practical implementation through easy-to-understand code demos.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the importance of learning and using industry-standard design patterns when writing Node.js apps
- Learn more about core creational design patterns such as Singletons, Factory, and Builder patterns
- Efficiently avoid callback hell and implement asynchronous behavior using Promises, Async/Await, and Generators
- Develop a deeper understanding of the module system in Node.js and to implement patterns such as dependency injection
- Get an insight into structural design patterns such as Proxy, Adapter, Decorator, and others that can help you create systematic, efficient relationships between objects and entities
- Reuse well-known techniques to solve common design and coding issues
- Understand the behavioral design patterns such as Strategy, Observers, Middleware, and even the Publisher-Subscriber pattern to craft efficient communication patterns between objects, processes, and even applications