English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 301 MB
Have you lined up an interview for a Java developer position? In this course, review critical Java concepts-and commonly-asked interview questions-to ensure that you approach your Java interviews with confidence. Instructor Kathryn Hodge dives into a discussion of key topics that might appear as questions in an interview, such as the difference between the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and the Java Development Kit (JDK). She also goes over string manipulation, data structures, and essential object-oriented programming concepts. Throughout the course, Kathryn offers examples that lend a real-world context to the concepts she covers.
- What is the Java Virtual Machine?
- How scope works in Java
- What are access modifiers in Java
- Important things to remember when working with strings
- How to use a linked list, a queue, and a stack
- What is abstraction, encapsulation, and inheritance
- How polymorphism works in Java