English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1803233383 | 494 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 51 MB
A detailed guide to preparing for the MS-700 exam and earning associate-level Microsoft Teams administrator certification
- Plan and design your Microsoft Teams deployment
- Prepare, implement, and manage policies for Microsoft Teams and for apps within Teams
- Work with self-assessment questions and a mock exam and take the MS-700 certification exam with confidence
Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams tests your knowledge and competence in the deployment, management, and monitoring of Microsoft Teams features within the Microsoft 365 platform.
This book will teach you how to effectively plan and implement the required services using both the Teams admin centre within Microsoft 365 and Windows PowerShell. Throughout the chapters, you’ll learn about all the policies relating to messaging, teams, meetings, and more; get to grips with the settings; and explore configuration options that a Teams administrator would encounter in their day-to-day responsibilities. You’ll also discover best practices for rolling out and managing Teams services for users within your Microsoft 365 tenant as you explore each objective in detail.
By the end of this Microsoft Teams book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the MS-700 certification exam and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide.
What you will learn
- Plan and configure network settings and licensing for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure security, compliance, and governance for Microsoft Teams
- Manage users and configure guest and external access
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams devices
- Create and manage teams, channels, and core experiences
- Manage Phone System and numbers for Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot audio, video, client, and environment issues
- Practice with a mock exam with answers and explanations
Resolve the captcha to access the links!