Prepare for Microsoft Exam MS-700―demonstrate your real-world knowledge of Microsoft Teams planning, deployment, configuration, management, security, troubleshooting, and more. Designed for professionals with Microsoft Teams experience, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps
- Manage calling and meetings
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you manage or administer Microsoft Teams collaboration and communication in a Microsoft 365
About the Exam
Exam MS-700 focuses on knowledge needed to plan and configure Microsoft Teams network, security, and compliance settings; identify licensing requirements; plan and implement governance and lifecycle management; configure and manage external users, guest users, and devices; create and manage teams; plan and manage channels; manage chat and collaboration experiences; manage apps; manage meeting experiences, phone numbers, and phone systems; monitor and report on Teams environments; and troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate credential, demonstrating your expertise in configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams to promote better enterprise collaboration and communication, and administering capabilities including chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio conferences, live events, and calls.Homepage