English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 327 MB
Great new features in Python 3.x to make coding easier for you
Are you still working with Python 2.x? Are you looking to switch to version 3.x before 2.x goes obsolete? This course will teach you how to migrate to Python 3.x from 2.x!
In this course, you will learn the major differences between Python 2.x and 3.x, and, more importantly, we provide guidelines for migrating to the newer version as efficiently as possible (and why you should!). You will also learn about some libraries (such as six, modernize, tox, future, and more) that will help you easily automate your migration process.
By the end of this course, you will be able to accelerate the performance of your application with the new features of Python 3 and will also have a strong foundation in migrating any applications from Python 2 to 3.
Please note that this course assumes prior experience working with Python 2.x. Some knowledge of Python 3.x will be beneficial.
- Master the dynamics of Python development
- Understand the key differences between Python 2.x and 3.x, and why you should migrate
- Automate migrating to 3.x successfully using built-in Python libraries
- Debug code easily using the breakpoint() function
- Create efficient code using the data class feature