English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 32m | 519 MB
An overview of enterprise-ready, modern web development with examples showing popular Angular concepts and strategies
Angular is one of the largest and most widely used frameworks for front-end and full-stack web development; the Angular community is very eager to get hands-on with its latest features. Design patterns allow for a structured and more intuitive way to build applications that are modular, highly scalable and fault-tolerant.
This course will serve as a practical and insightful journey through the most valuable design patterns in use, and provides clear guidance on how to use them effectively in Angular. You will explore the best ways to work with Angular and how to use it to achieve the stability and performance required in today’s web development world. You’ll get to know best practices to improve your productivity and your application’s code base.
By the end, you’ll be capable using Angular 8 (and future versions) to build better applications that are scalable and high-performing.
- Define a component’s application logic inside a class to interact with the view
- Leverage core Angular fundamentals to build dynamic templates
- Utilize NgModules to achieve application scalability and organization
- Implement reactive forms and template-driven forms
- Add routing and navigation guards to your web application
- Optimize your application and hosting it on AWS