English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789951738 | 694 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Create apps in C++ and leverage its latest features using modern programming techniques.
C++ is one of the most widely used programming languages. It is fast, flexible, and used to solve many programming problems.
This Learning Path gives you an in-depth and hands-on experience of working with C++, using the latest recipes and understanding most recent developments. You will explore C++ programming constructs by learning about language structures, functions, and classes, which will help you identify the execution flow through code. You will also understand the importance of the C++ standard library as well as memory allocation for writing better and faster programs.
Modern C++: Efficient and Scalable Application Development deals with the challenges faced with advanced C++ programming. You will work through advanced topics such as multithreading, networking, concurrency, lambda expressions, and many more recipes.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have all the skills to become a master C++ programmer.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Beginning C++ Programming by Richard Grimes
- Modern C++ Programming Cookbook by Marius Bancila
- The Modern C++ Challenge by Marius Bancila
What you will learn
- Become familiar with the structure of C++ projects
- Identify the main structures in the language: functions and classes
- Learn to debug your programs
- Leverage C++ features to obtain increased robustness and performance
- Explore functions and callable objects with a focus on modern features
- Serialize and deserialize JSON and XML data
- Create client-server applications that communicate over TCP/IP
- Use design patterns to solve real-world problems