English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 05m | 329 MB
Create profitable and engaging mobile apps with Unity 3D 2019
The global gaming industry is experiencing unprecedented growth, with the mobile platform now taking the lead. NewZoo estimates that mobile games will generate over $70 billion in revenue, accounting for 51% of gaming revenue across all platforms. Mobile is the fastest growing platform, with over 10 years of double-digit growth. Unity Technologies is helping to foster this growth, by providing a free and user-friendly environment to create elegant games in. According to Unity Technologies, in 2016, 34% of the top 1000 free mobile games were created in Unity – more than any other non-proprietary engine. Compared to other engines, Unity provides easy portability to both iOS and Android, allowing for mass dissemination of a mobile game.You’ll create your own adventure game using animations while fine-tuning your C# programming skills with intermediate concepts like class inheritance, abstract classes, and interfaces! You’ll utilize the Singleton design manager to create powerful manager classes that help delegate actions in your game.By the end of this course, you will have experience with the complete mobile game development to testing! You will have a fully finished, downloadable game to add to your portfolio if you are pursuing mobile development professionally!You will leave this course with confidence in their ability to utilize the latest and greatest game development techniques and will be able to create, and publish their own unique Android mobile games!
This video will have a step by step practical tutorial approach. The video will in help you creating Unity 3D game. This course will be a one stop guide to building games with Unity 3D 2019.
What You Will Learn
- Build and run an Android game on your Android Mobile
- Design Responsive UI for your Games
- Understand the vast possibilities of a Unity 3D game for mobile
- Create and publish an Endless Dodging Game for Android Play Store
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements with Unity 3D
- Add special effects and finish the game and submit it to an Android device for testing.
- Create beautiful, interactive content for Android devices with the Unity.