English | 2016 | ISBN: 1787129955 | 599 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 28 MB
In Module 2 we'll show you how to take advantage of React Native. It has a reputation for having a steep learning curve, but we'll make it easy for you, making sure you make full use of your existing knowledge and getting you up and running with a sample application. You'll also learn how to create components, how to create multiple screens, as well as using native UI components and accessing native APIs.
In the third and final module you'll get started with Ionic. With three practical projects you can build yourself, we've made sure that you'll be learning by doing – which means you'll not only develop new skills much more quickly, but you'll have produced something tangible at the end of it!
This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
- Getting Started with React Native by Ethan Holmes and Tom Bray
- Ionic Framework By Example by Sani Yusuf
What You Will Learn
- Develop, build, run, and deploy great cross-platform mobile applications using Apache Cordova
- Create complete mobile apps using Apache Cordova that runs on Apple iOS, Google Android, and Windows Phone
- Create a neat user interface for your mobile application using jQuery Mobile
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how React Native works behind the scenes
- Write your own custom native UI components
- Get to know Ionic by creating three complete mobile applications