English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1803231167 | 420 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 50 MB
Explore the latest MS-900 exam skills and concepts with this updated second edition
- Work with self-assessment questions, exam tips, and mock tests based on the latest exam pattern
- This updated second edition covers concepts including Microsoft Forms, Microsoft 365 Security Center, and more
- Understand the security considerations and benefits of adopting different types of cloud services
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification demonstrates your foundational knowledge of adopting cloud services, specifically the software as a service (SaaS) model. Exam MS-900 tests your understanding of Microsoft 365 services, components, their implementation, security, licensing, and general cloud concepts. This updated second edition covers all the recent and important changes in the examination in detail to help you achieve certification.
You’ll begin by exploring key topics such as Microsoft security and compliance policies, pricing and support, and cloud concepts. The book helps you to understand these concepts with the help of real-world scenarios, learning about platform services such as Microsoft Windows, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 apps, Teams, and Exchange. The content has been updated to include Microsoft Forms, Power Platform, Microsoft 365 Security Center, Windows Virtual Desktop, and Insider Risk Management. Each chapter contains a section that will test your knowledge of the core concepts covered. Finally, you’ll take a practice exam with extra questions to help prepare you for the actual test.
By the end of this MS-900 book, you’ll be well-equipped to confidently pass the MS-900 certification exam with the help of the updated exam pattern.
What you will learn
- Understand cloud services and deployment models, including public and private clouds
- Find out the differences between SaaS and IaaS consumption models, and where Microsoft services fit in
- Explore the reporting and analytics capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Use Compliance Manager and Security Center to audit your organization
- Discover and implement best practices for licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Gain insights into the exam objectives and knowledge required before taking the MS-900 exam