English | 2020 | ISBN: 1838983123 | 642 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 189 MB
Get up to speed with expert tips and techniques to help you prepare effectively for the MS-500 Exam
The Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500) exam is designed to measure your ability to perform technical tasks such as managing, implementing, and monitoring security and compliance solutions for Microsoft 365 environments.
This book starts by showing you how to configure and administer identity and access within Microsoft 365. You will learn about hybrid identity, authentication methods, and conditional access policies with Microsoft Intune. Next, the book shows you how RBAC and Azure AD Identity Protection can be used to help you detect risks and secure information in your organization. You will also explore concepts, such as Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender ATP, and Threat Intelligence. As you progress, you will learn about additional tools and techniques to configure and manage Microsoft 365, including Azure Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention, and Cloud App Discovery and Security. The book also ensures you are well prepared to take the exam by giving you the opportunity to work through a mock paper, topic summaries, illustrations that briefly review key points, and real-world scenarios.
By the end of this Microsoft 365 book, you will be able to apply your skills in the real world, while also being well prepared to achieve Microsoft certification.
What you will learn
- Get up to speed with implementing and managing identity and access
- Understand how to employ and manage threat protection
- Get to grips with managing governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Explore best practices for effective configuration and deployment
- Implement and manage information protection
- Prepare to pass the Microsoft exam and achieve certification with the help of self-assessment questions and a mock exam