English | 2020 | ISBN: 1838984656 | 356 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 65 MB
Test for basic competence in planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services with MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam guide
Written in a clear, succinct way with self-assessment questions, exam tips and mock exams with detailed answer explanations, this book covers common tasks in mobile device management (MDM) and device compliance, security reporting and alerts, threat detection and management, data loss prevention (DLP) and data governance, auditing and eDiscovery, and Azure information protection (AIP).
You’ll learn how to properly plan for, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services such as MDM and DLP. You’ll discover best practices in properly configuring settings across your tenant to ensure compliance and security.
By the end of this book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the MS-101 exam and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide.
What you will learn
- Implement modern device services
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
- Plan for, deploy, and then manage Microsoft 365 services such as MDM and DLP
- Learn the best practices in properly configuring settings
- Pass the exam using the self-assessment questions, exam tips and mock exams in the book