English | 2018 | ISBN: 1787281080 | 302 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
This book focuses on providing key tasks that can help you get started, learn, understand, and build full-stack web applications. It walks you through the process of installing all the requirements and project setup to build client-side React web applications, managing synchronous and asynchronous data flows with Redux, and building real-time web applications with Socket.IO, RESTful APIs, and other concepts. This book gives you practical and clear hands-on experience so you can begin building a full-stack MERN web application.
Quick Start Guides are focused, shorter titles that provide a faster paced introduction to a technology. They are for people who don’t need all the detail at this point in their learning curve. The presentation has been streamlined to concentrate on the things you really need to know.
What You Will Learn
- Get started with the MERN stack
- Install Node.js and configure MongoDB
- Build RESTful APIs with Express.js and Mongoose
- Build real-time applications with Socket.IO
- Manage synchronous and asynchronous data flows with Redux
- Build web applications with React