English | 2017 | ISBN: 0789757036 | 528 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 42 MB
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book.
Learn, prepare, and practice for MCSA 70-742 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification.
- Master MCSA 70-742 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
MCSA 70-742 Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading technology trainer and exam development consultant Benjamin Finkel shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the MCSA 70-742 exam for Windows Server 2016, including:
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services, including domain controllers, users, computers, groups, and OUs
- Managing and maintaining Active Directory Domain Services, including configuration of service authentication and account policies, and challenges of complex enterprise environments
- Creating and managing Group Policy: objects, processing, setting, and preferences
- Implementing Active Directory Certification Services: installation, configuration, and management
- Implementing Identity Federation and Access Solutions, including Web Application Proxy and Rights Management Services