English | 2017 | ISBN: 1786461049 | 412 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 27 MB
Master the art of providing effective IT services to your customers by leveraging Zendesk
Zendesk is a cloud-based customer service solution that is widely used because it is easy, efficienct, flexible, and low cost. It is highly scalable and is great for organizations of all sizes. If you’re a Zendesk administrator and are looking to explore advanced-level concepts, then this book is for you.
It covers the core functionalities such as managing users, groups, and the organization, and creating and adding custom fields. You will learn how to add customized ticket channels to your account. Then, you will focus on customizing business rules and extending Zendesk with JIRA and Salesforce. Towards the end, the book emphasizes security and troubleshooting aspects as well as providing tips and tricks to create a more efficient support environment.
By the end of this book, you will be able to turn a basic Zendesk setup into a highly customized working environment.
What You Will Learn
- Customize ticket channels such as Email, Twitter, Facebook, and Web-Widget
- Add business rules to create a more effective and automated Zendesk environment
- Use Zendesk apps to add more functionality to the Zendesk setup
- Extend Zendesk with JIRA and Salesforce
- Create custom metrics within GoodData in order to set up customized and automated reports
- Learn how to secure and troubleshoot Zendesk