English | 2017 | ISBN: 1785880742 | 576 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 108 MB
Create amazing games with solid gameplay features, using a professional-grade workflow inside the Unity engine!
Do you want to take the leap from an everyday Unity developer to a pro game developer? Well, look no further! This book is your one stop solution to creating mesmerizing games with life like features and amazing game play capabilities.
In the process you will dive deep into the Unity architecture, create expansive game worlds, work with the Unity 5 rendering engine that will give your game that extra.
You will create individual game components, use efficient animation techniques, and implement the collision and physics simulation engine to its fullest. By the end of the book, you will become a pro game developer who is confident enough to create his own advanced-level games.
What you will learn
- Explore hands-on tasks and real-world scenarios to make a Unity horror adventure game
- Create enemy characters that act intelligently and make reasoned decisions
- Use data files to save and restore game data in a way that is platform-agnostic
- Migrate your game to VR platforms
- Use Navigation Meshes, Occlusion Culling, and the Profiler tools
- Work confidently with GameObjects, Rotations, and Transformations
- Understand specific gameplay features such as AI enemies, Inventory Systems, and Level Design