English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788839334 | 434 Pages | EPUB | 13 MB
Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709 Strategies for Implementation and Migration: Transition to S/4HANA with tried and tested deployment scenarios
Learn every aspect of SAP S/4HANA and develop the skills needed to migrate from SAP ECC
SAP S/4HANA implementation, migration, and Central Finance are the key projects being employed across the globe, with millions of consultants working day and night to implement them. Mastering SAP S/4HANA 1709 – Strategies for Implementation and Migration will allow you to gain a virtual implementation experience, and you can follow the steps to configure the learning system as per your requirements. This book focuses on several topics; each topic is covered in detail to make you a successful SAP S/4HANA professional.
You will begin by understanding SAP HANA and then move toward S/4HANA and the deployment options available to customers, including what suits various customer needs. You will then understand the impact of S/4HANA on General Ledger, Asset Accounting, and Profitability Analysis; SAP notes will also be listed when needed. As you progress through the book, you explore premigration, migration, and post-migration steps including the Near Zero Downtime strategy and learn how to implement Central Finance with and without MDG using SLT. In the concluding chapters, greenfield implementations using SAP Activate methodology will also be covered.
By the end of this book, you will have learned to successfully implement SAP S/4HANA projects that are customized for your business needs.
What You Will Learn
- Understand SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
- Implement SAP S/4HANA as a greenfield implementation with SAP Activate methodology
- Discover the hidden challenges in SAP Central Finance
- Migrate from ECC to S/4HANA successfully in a non-disrupted roadmap
- Explore the change from Classic Asset Accounting to New Asset Accounting
- Learn to configure General Ledger, Profitability Analysis, and Controlling
- Apply the Near Zero Downtime strategy to migration projects
- Walk through Customer Vendor Integration (CVI)