English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 11m | 451 MB
Make your Redux applications dynamic and highly scalable
This course empowers Redux users by helping them make better architectural decisions. After going through the architectural standpoint of building a large-scale Redux application, you’ll dive into common performance pitfalls and how to avoid them. Next, you’ll make tools that interact with Redux. Moreover, you’ll go through the different approaches to asynchronous effects and how to maintain an organization at scale. You’ll be introduced to the server-rendering concept and learn to deal with it in React applications. Also, you’ll understand what’s needed to load your Redux store from the server.
Finally, we mention use cases where Redux might not be that useful and talk about helpful tools in the react-Redux ecosystem.
This course is super-friendly and has a completely practical approach. You’ll know how to work with the React environment and its components, and use Redux middleware with Redux. Also, you’ll learn to combine React Router with Redux, implement state management patterns and their implementations, and make your apps more data-driven and real-time.
What You Will Learn
- Apply current best practices when you design your application’s store
- Learn to optimize performance while using Redux
- Enhance your application store with Redux’s advanced API
- Avoid the scaling problem by using a higher-level tool
- Share Redux’s store between the server and client and learn to server-render a React app
- Projects on the integration of React and Redux, and its library ecosystem, to make your life easier
- Tackle and avoid common performance pitfalls