English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 37m | 788 MB
Build high-quality Python programs
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, thanks to its practical, flexible design, and readable syntax. It is renowned for its high readability and hence it is often the first language learned by new programmers. Python, being multi-paradigm, can be used to achieve the same thing in different ways and it is compatible with different platforms.
Familiarity with Python is something that all programmers need in their toolkits. After 2 successful editions, we have come up with a brand-new course covering the latest features and added functionalities. This course covers everything from fairly basic to more advanced topics, including both practical examples and the theoretical underpinnings.
This course is for you if you want to get started in programming, or if you already know how to program but want to get into Python. No preexisting programming knowledge is required but you do need to be an advanced computer user, and familiarity with the Command-Line Interface will help.
This course has hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, and clear explanations. It also contains useful tips and advice to help you succeed. It is easy to understand, with explanations of both how and why.
What You Will Learn
- This course will teach you how to get moving in Python, making sure you have the breadth and depth of knowledge that will allow you to begin learning, or working, on your own.
- How to create Graphical User Interfaces for desktop applications or cell phone apps so you can create vivid user experiences.
- How to use create HTTP-based microservices so that you can build efficient and flexible server architectures.
- How to use type annotations and unit tests to catch bugs early and easily, so that your software is reliable.
- How to package your software so that it is easily distributed and shared with others.