English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 4h 15m | 1.05 GB
Become a master of the MEAN stack by creating a fully featured web app in one go
Web development is moving fast and to keep up to mark, you need a technology stack that is . The MEAN stack includes MongoDb, Express, Angular, and Node.js. These tools provide a rich environment to build advanced web applications in a short space of time. All the pieces of the MEAN stack are practically tried and tested in large and small-scale organizations.
Mastering MEAN Web Development will guide you through all the necessary pieces to build a web app from start to finish. We will discuss the concepts and methods in depth, and shine light on how and why we use each piece of the MEAN stack.
We’ll begin by learning how to use Webpack and Babel to assemble our frontend. We’ll see how to leverage many of the new features in Angular2. We’ll create a RESTful API built with Node.js and MongoDB.
Mastering MEAN Web Development will cover all the topics you need to create your own web apps for organizations, small or big.
What You Will Learn
- Get a grip on the new Angular2 framework to build powerful frontend apps.
- Produce compelling and responsive designs using Bootstrap and SASS.
- Master all the goodness that ES6 offers and build your site with Webpack and Babel.
- Learn how to secure your app with login support that utilizes JSON Web tokens.
- Create Express APIs that are flexible and powerful for your frontend to consume.
- See the value of testing your app with Mocha and Protractor.
- Gain experience with websockets, and enable two way communication between your server and clients.
- Become proficient in querying, storing, and validating your data in MongoDB with MongooseJS.
1. Getting Started
The Course Overview
Installing the Basics
Starting Your Site with Webpack
Creating a Good Documentation with README.md
2. Making Your Site Shine
Using Custom SASS Styles
Including Font Awesome Icons
Responsive Design with Bootstrap Grid
3. Expanding Your Angular App
Creating Routes in Angular
Adding Navigation Links
Developing Reusable Elements
4. Creating Express Routes
Creating Nested Express Routes
Building a Usable API
Connecting to MongoDB
Adding Mongoose Models
Writing Mocha Tests for Your Routes
5. Developing Angular Forms
Adding an Angular Service
Using Rich Models in Angular
Validating Form Data
Installing and Testing with Protractor
6. Securing Your API
Adding User Profiles
Validating JWT in Express
Updating Integration Tests
Storing the JSON Web Token
Using HTTP Interception
7. Sending Transactional E-mails
Creating a Work Process
Configuring a Job Queue
Designing an E-mail Template
Connecting to an E-mail Provider
8. Including Real-time Updates
Configuring Real-time Event Messaging
Updating Angular with New Content
9. Deploying to Production
Buying a MongoDB Server
Buying a Node.js Server
Building Your Site with Webpack
Where We Started?
Summary of Our Components
Ideas for Extending Your App
Resources for Further Learning