English | 2019 | ISBN: 1838989118 | 674 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 71 MB
Use structural, behavioral, and concurrent patterns in Delphi to skillfully develop applications
Delphi is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that supports rapid application development for most operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, iOS, and now Linux with RAD Studio 10.2. If you know how to use the features of Delphi, you can easily create scalable applications in no time.
This Learning Path begins by explaining how to find performance bottlenecks and apply the correct algorithm to fix them. You’ll brush up on tricks, techniques, and best practices to solve common design and architectural challenges. Then, you’ll see how to leverage external libraries to write better-performing programs. You’ll also learn about the eight most important patterns that’ll enable you to develop and improve the interface between items and harmonize shared memories within threads. As you progress, you’ll also delve into improving the performance of your code and mastering cross-platform RTL improvements.
By the end of this Learning Path, you’ll be able to address common design problems and feel confident while building scalable projects.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Delphi High Performance by Primoz Gabrijelcic
- Hands-On Design Patterns with Delphi by Primoz Gabrijelcic
What you will learn
- Understand parallel programming and work with the various tools included with Delphi
- Explore memory managers and their implementation
- Leverage external libraries to write better-performing programs
- Keep up to date with the latest additions and design techniques in Delphi
- Get to grips with various modern multithreading approaches
- Break a design problem down into its component parts