English | 2016 | ISBN: 1783981120 | 285 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 37 MB
Learn to build beautiful and highly customizable web interfaces by leveraging the power of Bootstrap 4 quickly
Right from the first chapter, dive into building a customized Bootstrap website from scratch. Get to grips with Bootstrap’s key features and quickly discover the various ways in which Bootstrap can help you develop web-interfaces. Then take walk through the fundamental features, such as its grid system, helper classes, and responsive utilities. When you have mastered these, you will discover how to structure page layouts, use forms, style different types of content and utilize Bootstrap’s various navigation components. Among other things, you will also tour the anatomy of a Bootstrap plugin, creating your own custom components and extending Bootstrap using jQuery. Finally, you will discover how to optimize your website and integrate it with third-party frameworks.
By the end of this book, you will have a thorough knowledge of the framework’s ins and outs, and be able to build highly customizable and optimized web interfaces.
What You Will Learn
- Create a professional Bootstrap-based website from scratch without using third-party templates
- Apply the Bootstrap mobile-first grid system and add responsiveness and aesthetic touches to image elements
- Style various types of content and learn how to build a page’s layout from scratch by applying the power of Bootstrap 4
- Take advantage of Bootstrap’s form helper and contextual classes
- Improve your website’s overall user experience with headers and footers
- Enhance and customize the overall design of your website with icons
- Infuse your web pages with life and movement using Bootstrap jQuery plugins
- Customize the behavior and features of Bootstrap’s jQuery Plugins extensively
- Optimize your Bootstrap-based project before deployment
- Incorporate Bootstrap into an AngularJS or React application and use Bootstrap components as AngularJS directives or React components