English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 41m | 1.14 GB
Implement and use AWS security services effectively in your application
With the increasing global interest in leveraging cloud infrastructures, security has become important. AWS Security solutions are designed to keep your Amazon Web Services environments safe and compliant.
This course shows you how to enable continuous security, auditing, and compliance. You will automate security in AWS with the tools, services, and features it supplies. Moving on, you’ll see how to control AWS for all resources. You will secure your network, servers, data, and applications on the AWS cloud using native AWS security services.
By the end of this course, you will be familiar with the complete AWS Security landscape and will be able to perform all aspects of end-to-end software and hardware security.
Get hands-on experience with AWS security features and secure your AWS Services, customer data, and infrastructure. Discover features of AWS products and services that protect customer data at rest, in transit, and at the network level. This course covers the most current security features and best practices as recommended by AWS
- Secure customer data using encryption in transit and at rest
- Ensure only authorized users can access resources with Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- In-depth review of IAM rules and application to AWS Services
- Protect your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) with VPC security groups
- Enforce data protection with AWS Key Management Service
- Practical examples with S3, EC2, RDS, and DynamoDB