English | 2016 | ISBN: 781785884641 | 372 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Learn to build component-based user interfaces of the future using Angular 2
Through this book, you will learn how to use Angular 2 and its component-based architecture in order to develop modern user interfaces. A new holistic way of thinking about UI development will be established throughout this book, and you will discover the power of Angular 2 components through many examples. This book is based on Release Candidate 1(RC1) of Angular 2.
On this journey, you’ll discover the benefits of component-based user interfaces over the classical MVC design. Also, you will get a chance to compare a classical MVC with a component-based approach and understand the challenges of modern user interfaces. You will learn the very basics of the required core technologies and the setup needed to get going with Angular 2, and progressively enhance your understanding of Angular 2 components by working on the example application.
After reading the book and following the example application, you will have built a small-to-mid-sized application with Angular 2 using a component-based UI architecture.
What you will learn
- Understand the concept of a component-based UI architecture
- Grasp Angular 2 core concepts
- See the technologies used to work with Angular 2 (mainly ES6)
- Perform basic and advanced tasks using Angular 2 components
- Use dependency injection within Angular 2 components
- Test Angular 2 components with testing frameworks
- Structure an application using Angular 2
- Build an entire application from A to Z using Angular 2