English | 2020 | ISBN: 1789538946 | 524 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 2532 MB
Make the most out of Adobe InDesign using this practical guide, filled with design examples and useful techniques
InDesign is not just a tool, but a rich application that will inspire you to transfer your ideas into digital designs. This guide will help you understand the design process and get to grips with application tools and design concepts.
This InDesign book starts by taking you through the design process, helping you to think like a designer, and introducing you to the significant features of the InDesign workspace. You’ll learn about core Adobe InDesign elements such as pages, guides, and document navigation. You’ll then advance to creating, resizing, rearranging, and deleting various design aspects. The book will guide you through setting up Master pages, applying them to pages, adding content, and overriding Master pages content in document pages for a more flexible design process. Finally, you’ll explore options for working with text, such as text flow, text frame options, spell checks, and tables.
By the end of the book, you’ll be up to speed with using InDesign to build design projects for different mediums and publishing effective designs with expert tips and tricks.
What you will learn
- Discover Adobe InDesign’s core functions and tools to enhance your designs for pages, books, and magazines
- Use InDesign features such as Layers and Groups to organize content
- Build a complete design project by applying different InDesign techniques
- Store design elements using the InDesign library and the Adobe Creative Cloud library
- Create and edit documents using the Master Page feature in InDesign
- Explore various options for working with images, shapes, text, tables, and colors to enhance your designs