English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789803051 | 770 Pages | EPUB | 63 MB
Create responsive eLearning content, including quizzes, demonstrations, simulations and Virtual Reality projects that fit on any device with Adobe Captivate 2019
Adobe Captivate is used to create highly engaging, interactive, and responsive eLearning content. This book takes you through the production of a few pieces of eLearning content, covering all the project types and workflows of Adobe Captivate.
If you want to produce high quality eLearning content using a wide variety of techniques, implement eLearning in your company, enable eLearning on any device, assess the effectiveness of the learning by using extensive Quizzing features, or are simply interested in eLearning, this book has you covered!
What you will learn
- Learn how to use the objects in Captivate to build professional eLearning content
- Enhance your projects by adding interactivity, animations, and more
- Add multimedia elements, such as audio and video, to create engaging learning experiences
- Use themes to craft a unique visual experience
- Use question slides to create SCORM-compliant quizzes that integrate seamlessly with your LMS
- Make your content fit any device with responsive features of Captivate
- Create immersive 360° experiences with Virtual Reality projects of Captivate 2019
- Integrate Captivate with other applications (such as PowerPoint and Photoshop) to establish a professional eLearning production workflow
- Publish your project in a wide variety of formats including HTML5 and Flash