Discover how to plan a Microsoft Teams deployment within a business environment and manage Teams administrative functions on a day-to-day basis
- Plan and design your Microsoft Teams deployment
- Prepare, deploy, and manage policies for Microsoft Teams and for apps within Teams
- Pass the MS-700 exam and achieve certification with the help of self-assessment questions and a mock exam
Do you want to build and test your proficiency in the deployment, management, and monitoring of Microsoft Teams features within the Microsoft 365 platform? Managing Microsoft Teams: MS-700 Exam Guide will help you to effectively plan and implement Microsoft Teams using the Microsoft 365 Teams admin center and Windows PowerShell. You’ll also discover best practices for rolling out and managing MS services for Teams users within your Microsoft 365 tenant. The chapters are divided into three easy-to-follow parts: planning and design, feature policies and administration, and team management, while aligning with the official MS-700 exam objectives to help you prepare effectively for the exam.
The book starts by taking you through planning and design, where you’ll learn how to plan migrations, make assessments for network readiness, and plan and implement governance tasks such as configuring guest access and monitoring usage. Later, you’ll understand feature administration, focusing on collaboration, meetings, live events, phone numbers, and the phone system, along with applicable policy configurations. Finally, the book shows you how to manage Teams and membership settings and create app policies.
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned everything you need to pass the MS-700 certification exam and have a handy reference guide for MS Teams.
What you will learn
- Explore Security & Compliance configuration options for Teams features
- Manage meetings, calls, and chat features within Microsoft Teams
- Find out how to manage phone numbers, systems, and settings in Teams
- Manage individual team settings, membership, and guest access
- Create policies for Microsoft Teams apps and features
- Deploy access reviews and dynamic team membership