English | 2019 | ISBN: 1075281518 | 224 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Do you want to learn about machine learning? Are you feeling left out in the rat race where everyone is brushing up on their knowledge in the fields of AI and machine learning? Are you on a time crunch and don’t have enough time or resources to take a formal course on machine learning? If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then you have chosen the right book.
Throughout the course of this book, you will learn how you can get started with machine learning in Python. This book is a beginner’s guide on the topic of machine learning and will walk you through its different procedures, data composition, and machine training. You will also learn how to build a machine-learning model using various algorithms.
This book will teach you:
- What machine learning is
- The advantages and disadvantages of machine learning
- The algorithms in machine learning
- The different concepts of machine learning
- The types of machine learning
- Why use machine learning in Python
- Data composition on machine learning
- Machine learning applications
- Cleaning data using Python
- Manipulating data in Python using machine learning
- Implementing Machine learning
- And much more
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a copy of this book today and get started on your quest to practicing machine learning.