English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 39m | 1.01 GB
Learn the core concepts of the OpenCV and Machine Learning
Computer vision is one of today’s most exciting application fields of Machine Learning, From self-driving cars to Medical diagnosis, this has been widely used in various domains.
This course will take you right from the essential concepts of statistical learning to help you with various algorithms to implement it with other OpenCV tasks.
The course will also guide you through creating custom graphs and visualizations, and show you how to go from the raw data to beautiful visualizations. We will also build a machine learning system that can make a medical diagnosis.
By the end of this course, you will be ready create your own ML system and will also be able to take on your own machine learning problems.
This course walks you through the key elements of OpenCV and its powerful Machine Learning classes while demonstrating how to get to grips with a range of models.
What You Will Learn
- Explore and make effective use of OpenCV’s Machine Learning module
- Master linear regression and regularization techniques
- Classify objects such as flower species and pedestrians
- Creatively build decision trees in OpenCV
- Explore the effective use of support vector machines, boosted decision trees, and random forests
- Learn to visualize data with OpenCV and Python.